PentaMet professionals, all with decades of refractory metals experience, provide practical solutions in the areas of process, new product and applications development; marketing; business analysis; equipment engineering and troubleshooting; and due diligence support during the acquisition process. All of our client interactions are confidential.
Process, New Product and Applications Development
- Process design, development, troubleshooting, improvement; product characterization, field failure analysis.
- Market evaluation: size, products, entry requirements, competitors, suppliers, end users.
- Risk assessment: barriers to entry, opportunities, technology, substitution, outlook.
- Operations analysis, supply chain strategy, production planning, scheduling, inventory control.
Equipment Engineering and Troubleshooting
- Equipment evaluation, selection, plant design and layout, troubleshooting.
Due Diligence Support
- Operations, technology, and market assessment. Integration of acquisitions into the parent company.